First entry - Oulo STEAM project

 Hello! 


I like digital art, I have been trying to improve photo-realism in drawings recently and can also make affects for photographs.


In school, I am most interested in drama, art and english. Some of the things I have been most interested in learning are:

1. Graphic communication and design, as I learn how to visually show an idea and plot out structures or objects. 

2. Camera effects in art and drama - we are currently learning how to draw attention and focus on certain parts of surroundings.

3. Writing styles, just in general but mainly fiction as I like to write and develop stories at home as well. 


I am interested in the STEAM project because I enjoy learning about the different aspects of it, like science and engineering and it is also quite hard to find things where art is still included. 


Mindmaps:

Connections/relation with the environment - 



Scotland - 

Comments

  1. What kind of effects do you make?

    I like(d) all those subjects too! Graphic communication and object plotting sounds pretty fun and also very useful!

    Hopefully we'll see that Science and Art are really interconnected in a way that's pretty inseperable.

    I like your mindmap style- what did you make it with?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment